Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fotos!

Hola!
I'm busy with school right now (shocking I know) so this update is a shorty. I've posted 3 new albums on Photobucket for your viewing pleasure. They are:

Ciudades Hermanadas (Twin Cities...a nod to my MN roots with a touch of my new Chilean identity)- These are pictures of Vina del Mar and Valparaiso that Dan took while he was visiting. Thanks for letting me steal them!

Un Dia de Sol en Conce (A Day of Sun in Concepcion...literally)- These are the pictures I took (on the one sunny day where I wasn't afraid to ruin my camera) in Concepcion when I went to visit Dan.

Graduacion en Mendoza (Graduation in Mendoza, Argentina)- These are the pictures from last weekend when I went to Mendoza to help Ian Holmen celebrate his graduation from CCHS!

The link to the main page (albums will be links on the left hand side) is: http://photobucket.com/clarehansen

Alright, enjoy and I'll post a full update on Mendoza as soon as my test on Friday is over~
Chao,
Clare

1 comment:

Dan said...

Que hermosas las fotos!